Friends

“Our friends are at the heart of our theatre.”

We have four tiers of Friends. The Director’s Circle is a small group of our major donors. The Miranda Club, Ariel Club, and Lifeboat Friends are all named after our production of The Tempest and the Friends who rescued us in 2020. You can join us from just £4.16 a month. 

Jermyn Street Theatre is a Registered Charity No. 1186940. 60% of our income comes from box office sales and the remaining 40% comes from charitable donations. That means we need your help!

 

Lifeboat Friends

Our Lifeboat Friends are the heart of Jermyn Street Theatre. Their support keeps us going and we give them priority booking so they can get the best seats in the house, and exclusive Friends Nights to meet our casts and each other. 

For full details and how to join, please see our Friends Brochure. (Click here to download in a Word document.)

  • £50 to £149 a year
  • £4.16 to £12.42 a month

 

The Ariel Club

Members of the Ariel Club enjoy exclusive access to the theatre and our team. We acknowledge them in our programmes, on our website, and front of house.

As well as the priority booking and Friends Nights enjoyed by Lifeboat Friends, Ariel Club members also enjoy a range of other benefits, including chances to book seats to exclusive Press Nights and Gala Nights and a complimentary signed programme or playtext for each production.

For full details and how to join, please see our Friends Brochure. (Click here to download in a Word document.)

  • £150 to £499 a year
  • £12.43 to £41 a month

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Miranda Club

The Miranda Club enjoy a close relationship with the theatre.

Members can attend an exclusive annual lunch with our Artistic Director, meet the casts of productions, watch dress and technical rehearsals for a unique look behind the scenes, and attend informal social events. They receive complimentary tickets to one Press Night/Gala Night each year. 

For full details and how to join, please see our Friends Brochure. (Click here to download in a Word document.)

  • £500 to £2,999 a year
  • £42 to £249 a month

 

The Director’s Circle

Our friendship with each Director’s Circle member is tailor-made. They are invited to every press night and enjoy regular informal contact with our Artistic Director and team. They are the first to hear our plans and often act as a valuable sounding board. We are proud to call them our friends.

  • From £3,000 a year
  • From £250 a month

Please visit the Director’s Circle page to find out more.

Legacies

If you love our theatre, please consider remembering us in your will. If you already have a will, your solicitor can add a ‘codicil’. Your gift might help pay for scenery, to commission a new play, or to fund a young actor’s first job. If you would like your legacy to support a particular aspect of our work, please speak to our Artistic or Executive Directors.

Charlotte Hamblin & James Sheldon in Miss Julie. Photo by  Robert Workman.

Charlotte Hamblin & James Sheldon in Miss Julie

Phoebe Pryce & Susan Tracey in About Leo. Photo by Robert Workman.

Phoebe Pryce & Susan Tracey in About Leo

Robert Mountford & Hannah Morrish in All's Well That Ends Well. Photo by Matt Pereira.

Robert Mountford & Hannah Morrish in All's Well That Ends Well