The Miranda Club
Our temporary closure due to coronavirus has hit us hard – we lost £45,000 on The Tempest, which closed after six performances, and we have lost 95% of our income overnight.
The first 70 people to donate £500 or above will become members of The Miranda Club. They will have seats to the gala reopening of The Tempest and celebrate the theatre’s return in sparkling style. It will be a night to remember!
If you are thinking of making a larger gift, please contact our Artistic Director, Tom Littler, on email@example.com
How to donate
- Write a cheque payable to Jermyn Street Theatre and post it to us together with this Gift Aid / Support Form.
- Donate by debit/credit card on the Gift Aid / Support Form.
- Donate by debit/credit card at https://www.gofundme.com/f/jermyn-street-theatre-emergency-fund and drop us an email to let us know you’d like to join the Miranda Club.
- Make a bank transfer directly to us – JERMYN STREET THEATRE (Metro Bank), Account No: 19411346 / Sort Code: 23-05-80 with the reference ‘Prospero’, and email the Gift Aid / Support Form.
- If you can help us with strategic support or wish to discuss a larger financial donation, please email our Artistic Director.